Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update

Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update

Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update

Published: 21st Mar 2020

Following the latest Government update relating to the Covid-19 outbreak, the Jeavons Family have made the decision to postpone the opening of Whitehill Country Park. The park facilities will remain closed until further notice and all entertainment and activities have been cancelled.

If you have a booking between 27 March- 4th July 2020

- We are currently in the process of contacting all our guests with a holiday caravan, lodge, touring, camping or pod booking affected by this closure to discuss the various options available. If you have not heard from us yet, please be patient – we will be in touch by telephone over the next few days.

If you have a booking that commences after 4th July 2020

- These dates are not currently affected by this closure and our standard booking conditions will currently still apply. If we have to change anything about to your holiday, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Please be aware that our phone lines will be very busy over the next few days, and if you have any questions please email [email protected] and we will try our best to provide you with an answer as soon as possible in these unprecedented circumstances.

Whilst we understand this decision may bring a certain level of disappointment and disruption, we feel this action supports the current Government recommendations to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. As an independent family-run business, this has not been an easy decision for us, but we feel a social responsibility to do all we can to help combat this unprecedented pandemic for the safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff and local community.

We thank you for your understanding at this difficult time for everyone - stay safe, stay healthy.

Kindest regards,

The Jeavons Family