We're Good To Go and looking forward to welcoming you to Whitehill Country Park this Spring - we're currently open for Holiday Caravans, Lodges and Self-Contained Touring Caravans and Motorhomes
Please take a few moments to read through the following information...
Contents Quick Links
|Before Travelling||Checking In|
|Staying Safe||What's Open|
|Book Swim Sessions||Activities|
|Dogs||Out & About|
|Click & Collect Bakery||Takeaway Menu|
-Please ensure that you are up to date with the latest government advice and COVID-19 regulations and understand what this means for your personal circumstances.
-Please ensure you only travel and stay with members of your household group/support bubble.
-If you do make the decision to continue with your break, then we will assume that you and your party are compliant with all government and local advice*
-If any of your household are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) or have been told to self-isolate, please do not travel.
-If you are unable to travel, please call us on 01803 782338 as soon as you can and we can discuss the options available.
Building Work 2020/21 | Coming Soon New Indoor Pool
Please continue to be aware that there will be building work taking place on site over as part of a scheduled development for the addition of an indoor swimming pool. We will do all we can to minimise any disruption or inconvenience this may cause and apologise in advance for our appearance during this time. Find out more
Please ensure you have your booking number to hand on arrival.
For Holiday Caravans and Lodges: Please park in the main car and head to our Reception ‘check-in window’, located next to the main gate. Accommodation keys will be sanitised and provided in a sealed bag.
For Touring Caravans and Motorhomes: Please proceed to the Touring lane, then head to our Reception ‘check-in window’, located next to the main gate. Once checked in, a member of the team will show you to your pitch. (Please continue to be aware that all shower and toilet facilities remain closed until at least 17th May 2021).
What Time Can We Check In?
For Holiday Caravans and Lodges: From 5pm
For Touring Caravans and Motorhomes: From 12pm
On your departure day accommodation must be vacated at 10am and we kindly ask you to depart the site by 12pm.
If staying in Holiday Caravan or Lodge: Please leave windows open on the latch, strip your beds, and leave all linen and towels inside the front door before leaving. Please return accommodation keys to Reception.
Our reception will be open daily from 8:30am. Where possible, please contact us by phone and email. Please only visit in person if 100% necessary.
Daytime 01803 782338
Evening 01803 781026 (Emergencies only after 11pm).
For non-urgent enquiries please email [email protected]
Please understand that if our maintenance team need to enter your accommodation to investigate/repair a fault, you will need to vacate the accommodation. We will carefully clean and sanitise anything we have touched.
Staying Safe At Whitehill
Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times and for the safety of our guests and staff we will continue to practice 2 metre distancing onsite. This can only be reduced to 1 metre in areas where other measures (e.g. Perspex screens) are in place.
Please download the NHS Covid-19 App - codes are available to check-in to the Hayloft Bar.
Hands - Face - Space
Please remember that:
- We can now meet in groups of up to 6 people (or 2 household) outdoors - this includes in our outdoor bar area and outdoor pool.
- Indoor mixing is not permitted
- Face coverings must be worn in all indoor public areas, where possible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times to ensure social distance is maintained.
- Only registered guests are permitted onsite. Under the current government guidelines, visitors are not permitted - if you have friends in the area please arrange to meet them elsewhere.
Our staff have the right to refuse service to anyone failing to comply with social distancing regulations. This could also lead to the immediate termination of your stay at Whitehill.
What do I do if I develop symptoms of Covid-19 whilst during my stay?
If you or any members for your party develop symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay, you and your household must return to your accommodation immediately, staying at least 2m away from any other guests and staff. Please notify us immediately by calling 01803 782338 (please do not visit reception) and request a test.
During this time do not use any of the shared facilities on site and remain isolated from other guests and staff. For medical assitance call NHS 111 (or 999 if you are seriously unwell).
For the safety of our park users and staff, you will be required to return to your home address, if safe to do so, as soon as possible.
Hayloft Bar & Terrace | Open Daily 12pm-11pm
- Open for Outdoor Table Service only
- Please understand that by law, we will need to take details of every person attending this facilities for contact tracing
- Takeaway Food can be ordered, this will be delivered to your table in takeaway packaging.
- Rule of 6 (or 2 households) can meet outdoors, whilst maintaing social distancing.
Hatch Takeaway | Open Daily 8:30am-11:30am & 5:30pm-9pm
- Takeaway food service available
- Click here to view current menu
Outdoor Swimming Pool | Open Daily 9am-5pm
- All sessions must be pre-booked (full details of all attendees required for contact tracing)
- Rule of 6 (or 2 households) can meet outdoors, whilst maintaing social distancing.
- Sessions are bookable one day in advance (e.g. Monday sessions availalbe to book from Sunday)
- Click here to book your Swimming Sessions
Country Store | Open Daily from 8am-2pm & 3pm-6pm (7pm on Friday, Saturday & Monday)
- Grocery essentials, papers, beer, wine, gifts and souvenirs
- Max 3 customers at any one time
- Please wear face coverings
- Children must be supervised
- Ice block freezing
- DVD/Blueray and Wii Games to Hire (Max 2 £5 deposit per item)
- Click and Collect Bakery - Order Breakfast Bakes to collect from 9am and NEW Lunchtime Bakes to collect from 12pm.
Laundrette | Open Daily 9am-9pm
- One person/household inside at any time.
- Coin operated - £4 per wash + 50p for dryers
Our private woodlands, dog exercise area and outdoor playgrounds will also be available for you to enjoy!
Due to the current restrictions, some areas and facilities must remain closed until at least 17th May 2021.Thank you for your understanding.
Stated opening times are for the current and forthcoming week and subject to change for future dates.
Kids Go Wild | Family Bushcraft Sessions Every Saturday 10am & 11:15am
- Covid-secure outdoor fun
- Den building, woodland crafts, marshmallow toasting and more!
- £3 per person
- Max 8 people per session
- Click here to book
We are lucky to be located in a beautiful countryside setting, within close reach of spectacular coastline and beautiful Devon beaches, the Southwest Coast Path and Dartmoor National Park. Onsite you’ll find private woodland walking trails and from the park you can enjoy a peaceful socially distanced walk to the village of Stoke Gabriel with its picturesque mill pool and quay. (see maps)
Lots of our local attractions including Paignton Zoo, Dartmouth Steam Railway, Totnes Rare Breeds Farm, Reach Outdoors and Babbacombe Model Village are open and ready to welcome you from 12th April 2021! Pre-booking will be required for most attractions - please check their websites before visiting! Find out more
Visit the English Riviera website for more information about our local attractions and things to do!
As responsible park operators we would encourage all guests to act diligently and continue to follow social distancing measures when exploring our wonderful local area.
Free WiFi Hotspots are available in the Hayloft Bar Area. You can access this using your Facebook login or ask the bar staff for a password.
Holiday Caravans and Lodges include complimentary WiFi for up to 3 devices - log-in details and a 'How to' guide are display inside your accommodation.
- Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times when onsite, unless in the designated Dog Exercise Area or Bluebell Woods (See park map)
- Scoop that poop - Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs at all times.
- Please NEVER leave your dog unattended inside your accommodation or vehicle or on your pitch.
- £1 from every Dog Booking goes to support our local rescue centre, Animals in Distress.
For more information about our dog-friendly holidays, please read the Dogs at Whitehill Guide
Please be aware, dogs are only permitted in specified dog-friendly accommodation and must be pre-booked.