A warm welcome awaits at Whitehill Country Park Please take a few moments to read through the following arrival information...
Please ensure you have your booking number to hand on arrival.
- For Holiday Caravans and Lodges check in from 4pm: Please park in the main car and head to our Reception, located next to the outdoor pool
- For Touring, Motorhomes and Pods check in from 12pm: Please proceed to the Touring Lane, then head to our Reception.
Late Arrivals Accommodation keys can be collected from the Hayloft Bar up until 11pm. If Touring and camping whenever possible, please aim to arrive before 9pm to minimise disruption to fellow campers as you set up.
On your departure day accommodation must be vacated at 10am and we kindly ask you to depart the site by 12pm. If staying in Holiday Caravan, Lodge or Pod, please return accommodation keys to Reception.
If you are leaving outside our office hours, a drop-off box is located on the side of the wooden office building, to the left of the main gate.
Our Reception will be open daily from 8:30am-7pm. If you require any assistance during your stay, please don't hesitate to cantact us. Visit us or give us a call on the following numbers...
- Daytime 01803 782338
- Evening 01803 781026 (Emergencies only after 10pm).
For non-urgent enquiries please email [email protected] or message us on facebook
NEW Sweethill Development Under Construction
Our new 40-plot lodge development on Sweethill is well underway, with the first 5 holiday homes already onsite. We will endeavour to keep any disruption these works may cause to a minimum and apologise for the appearance of the area during this time.
Join our hosts Harriet Chris and Derry for a mix of family fun, music and theatre-styels hows in the Granary for head to the Hayloft for live music from visiting local artists.
We've got lots of great activities to keep you busy this summer, from Animal Encounters to Axe Throwing! Numbers are limited for some activities and we recommend pre-booking to avoid disappointment.
Please see our What's On Guide for full details our our daytime activities and evening Entertainment. (This will be at the bottom of this page for mobile devices or on the right if using a desktop!)
Hayloft Bar Open Daily 12pm-11pm
- Open for soft drinks, local ales and cider, wine and cocktails
- Restaurant Menu available every evening 5:30pm-9pm
- Lunch served Friday-Monday 12pm-2pm
Country Shop Open Daily from 8am
- Essential groceries - bread, milk, snacks, beer, wine
- Calor and Camping Gaz available
- Ice block hire service (£1 deposit per block +30p per freeze)
- Gifts and souvenirs
- DVD/Blueray and Wii Games to Hire (Max 2 £5 deposit per item)
- Click and Collect Bakery: Pre-order bread and croissants online to collect from 9am
Indoor Swimming Pool Open Daily 9am-7pm
- 1-hour swim sessions available to book online 1-day in advance
- Adults (16+) £3.50, Child (4-14 yrs) £2.50, Under 4s free
- Complimentary entry for Holiday Caravan and Lodges Guests
Fitness Suite Open Daily 9am-7pm
- Suitable for Ages 16+
- £3.50 for 1-hour session available to book online.
- Users must complete the Health Screening Questionnaire before using the equipment
Laundrette Open Daily 9am-9pm
- Coin operated - £4 per wash + 50p for dryers
- Free ironing facilities
Rafters Amusements Open Daily 10am-11pm
- Play a selection of arcade games or challenge the family to a round of table tennis or pool!
The Den Soft Play Open Daily 10am-9pm
- Indoor fun for children aged 8 and under.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
The Shire Craft Centre Open Daily from 10am
- Free colouring and table top games available all day
- Pocket Money Crafts and Bookable activities available every weekend and daily during school holidays - See What's on Guide for full details
We are lucky to be located in a beautiful countryside setting, within close reach of spectacular coastline and beautiful Devon beaches, the Southwest Coast Path and Dartmoor National Park. Onsite you’ll find private woodland walking trails and from the park you can enjoy a peaceful walk to the village of Stoke Gabriel with its picturesque mill pool and quay.
View our Stoke Gabriel Walking Map
Visit the English Riviera website for more information about our local attractions and things to do!
Free Wifi is available across the park! Login details and password are provided in your arrival information. Please understand that this free service may not be sufficiant for streaming and downloads.
Click here for more details and support from Internet providers ClubWiFi
- Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times when onsite, unless in the designated Dog Exercise Area or Bluebell Woods (See park map)
- Scoop that poop - Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs at all times.
- Please NEVER leave your dog unattended inside your accommodation or vehicle or on your pitch.
£1 from every Dog Booking goes to support our local rescue centre, Animals in Distress. For more information about our dog-friendly holidays, please read the Dogs at Whitehill Guide. Please be aware, dogs are only permitted in specified dog-friendly accommodation and must be pre-booked.